Marketing moves fast in 2023 - tech, trends, tactics. It can be hard for even industry experts to keep up with what you should be paying attention to in marketing.
This monthly coaching program aims to give the power and knowledge back to small business owners or junior marketers who are looking to get answers to their burning marketing questions like:
- Can I get some feedback on my website?
- Should I be doing Google Ads?
- What keywords should I be targeting?
- Can someone help me set up my Facebook Ad?
- How do I automate this email?
- Should I have a TikTok?
1-on-1 and group sessions are designed to equip business owners or their marketing teams with practical marketing skills, industry insights, and personalized strategies to help grow their businesses.
- Business owners who want to be more effective with their marketing strategy
- Internal marketing team members who want to get help with specific technical skills
- Individual marketers who want to improve their skills with 1 on 1 help and guidance
- 1x 60-minute personalized 1-on-1 marketing session
- Follow-up Action Plans
- 1x monthly marketing workshop
- Flexible session scheduling
- Unlimited questions via email
- Recordings for our 1-on-1 sessions
- Access to my Private Slack channel
- Access to my Resources and Training Library (30+ Documents)
- $200 cash for any friend you refer
- Your company has an annual revenue of $2M+, or is a funded startup
- You want access to an experienced strategist and team manager but don't need them full-time
- You have a high ($2,500+) Customer Lifetime Value
- You're building an in-house marketing team, but need someone part-time to create strategy and lead execution
- You believe there's no single "silver bullet" - sustainable growth takes time and effort
- $200/m All Access
- No long-term commitment
I've helped dozens of companies from bootstrapped startups to mature 8-figure organizations build, execute, and manage profitable growth strategies, including over $2 million in ad spend.
I enjoy working with high-performing teams that are serious about their growth
As an experienced marketeer, I've done everything from building websites, designing graphics, launching ad campaigns, automating email funnels, and more.
As an entrepreneur, I've been "in the trenches" - deciding on strategy, making sales, building teams - heck even fixing toilets and mopping floors.
I'm a proud dad, husband, former world-class martial artist, and crappy golfer.
Want to find out if we are a good fit? I love hearing about what people are building.